These sweet and salty cookies are easy to make! Packed full of goodness, yet deliciously simple. Farmer’s “everything but the Kitchen Sink” COOKIES are made with yummy chips of all flavors, coffee, plus of course delicious Farmer’s Pantry Cornbread Crisps!
But you can use whatever you have on hand. Pretzels, nuts, a variety of chocolate, or candy.
- 1 ½ sticks of room temperature, unsalted butter
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- ¾ cup Original Farmer’s Pantry Cornbread Crisps, crushed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup each of white chocolate chips, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and peanut butter chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour and baking soda; stir into creamed mixture.
- Mix in the oats, semi-sweet and white chocolate, and peanut butter chips, pumpkin seeds, instant coffee, and crushed Farmer’s Pantry Cornbread Crisps.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Cookies should be at least 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.