A simple, new take on green bean casserole, makes for a great side dish at any holiday gathering (or just plain ole dinner)!
The holiday season is starting and this delicious dish is perfect for the Thanksgiving table! We've taken a classic favorite and added a spicy twist. Fresh green beans, cream of mushroom soup, onion; topped with Farmer's Pantry Jalapeño Cornbread Crisps!
This quick dish takes just minutes to prepare and 25 minutes to bake. Guests will not be able to resist this delicious dish! Terrific for the holidays or as a side dish for dinner.
Farmer's Crumbly Green Bean Casserole
- 2 lbs fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tsp salt, kosher
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup crushed Farmer's Pantry Jalapeño Cornbread Crisps
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add oil to a pan and heat, then add the onion.
- Once translucent, add the green beans and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Move beans and onions to an oven safe casserole dish.
- Pour the cream of mushroom soup on top.
- Top with your crushed crisps and bake for 25 minutes. Enjoy!