Moist and juicy on the inside, and crunchy on the outside! Farmer's Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf is easy to make, full of flavor and budget friendly!
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 medium onion, grated
- 3 cloves of garlic, grated
- ¾ cup Farmer’s Pantry Cornbread Crisps, crushed into bread-crumb sized crumbs
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 8 slices of thick cut bacon
- Salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
How to Make:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a loaf pan.
- Mix together your ground beef, onion, garlic, chicken stock, eggs, Cornbread Crisps crumbs, tomato paste, and spices.
- Even spoon the mixture into your loaf pan.
- Top the loaf with the bacon.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together.
- Brush half the sauce on top of the meatloaf.
- Bake for 35 minutes and then remove the meatloaf to brush on the remaining sauce.
- Continue to cook for another 35 minutes.
- Cool meatloaf for 10 minutes for optimal juiciness!